Dubai Sunset Boat Tour
As the sun sets over the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf, experience what it’s like to drive your own boat. You can enjoy a 90-minute guided adventure. Discover Dubai’s iconic coastline and enjoy photo opportunities of some of the world’s most famous landmarks. These include the man-made island, Palm Jumeirah, the brand new Ain Dubai and the glamorous Burj Al Arab. Reach speeds of 50km/h and enjoy a spectacular sunset over the water before returning to the marina.
Our meeting point is Dubai Harbour – Marina Zone C, the brand new and biggest marina in the region. Upon your arrival, you’ll be welcomed by our enthusiastic staff. Surrounded by luxurious yachts and famous cruise ships, this promises to be the most luxurious waterport in the Middle East.
Marvel at luxurious yachts and cruise ships
HERO staff will outfit you with the latest boating safety equipment followed by a quick and entertaining operational briefing. They will provide you with all the information necessary for you to have a safe and enjoyable adventure at sea. Once assigned your user-friendly HERO boat, you will follow your Guide onto the next stage of your expedition: the great blue waters of the Dubai coastline.
As you follow your Guide out of the Dubai Harbour and past other impressive water vessels, the excitement starts to build. You will be in awe once you are in the open waters and see the brand new and iconic Ain Dubai. Take a picture-perfect selfie in front of the world’s largest observation wheel, set against the skyline of Jumeirah Beach Residences. After taking in the extravagant surroundings, you will scout your next location – the world-famous Palm Jumeirah
The world’s biggest observation wheel, Ain Dubai
Originally built as the Eighth Wonder of the World, cruise along the northern side of this artificial archipelago situated in the emerald waters of the Arabian Gulf. With its extravagant five star resorts perched on its fronds, you’ll catch a glimpse of it as you pass through it. A wide-angle view of the luxurious villas inside breathing air of luxury and elegance await you. Your guide will reveal its secrets, anecdotes and stories about what it took to build this stunning creation.
One of the World’s largest man-made islands
Standing on a triangular man-made island with its distinctive sail-shaped silhouette, it has become an iconic symbol and statement of modern Dubai. Often voted the world’s most luxurious hotel and known as “the world’s only seven-star hotel”, it is actually the third tallest hotel in the world. Normally not accessible to the public, your waterfront view will mean you will have the best point of view for the ultimate selfie or Instagram post, perfectly framed. Perhaps you will capture a glimpse of a helicopter landing on its roof-top helipad or a celebrity sunning themselves on the terrace of the exclusive resort beach club.
The world’s only 7-star hotel
As the first self-drive boats in Dubai, our boat tours give travellers the control to create their own thrilling experience along Dubai’s coastline. The HERO OdySea Boat Tours are more than an experience; captaining your own boat is an achievement. We encourage travellers to ‘Be a HERO’ for the day and drive their own boat!
A HERO is someone who is admired for their courage and outstanding achievements. By conquering the ocean, we hope to inspire travellers to ‘Be a HERO’ in other areas of their life. Part of our HERO mission is to protect the ocean and marine conservation is very important to us.
When you book a boat tour online, you will receive a complimentary HERO aluminium water bottle to reduce the use of plastic.
Use the PROMO CODE: “BEAHERO” when you book online and get it for FREE!
- No boat licence is required.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- Due to time restrictions, our guides cannot wait for any guests arriving late.
- Failure to arrive on time will result in missing the tour and we will not be able to process a refund.
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (2 hours total)
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Maximum weight per boat 225kg.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
- One time slot is available daily at sunset.
- Walk-in bookings are accepted subject to availability.
- Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.